Are you unproductive at home? Can’t seem to focus? Here are some tips on making the most of your remote workspace.
- Have a dedicated work area. If possible, keep this area out of the bedroom, but in a space with few distractions. A headset is a good idea too. We recommend this one from Logitech.
- Make a list of tasks and goals for the day. This will help you from getting distracted during the day.
- Get regular exercise. Use the time you’d normally drive to work to go for a walk or do some yoga. Staying active helps keep the mind focused and at ease.
- Stay in contact with colleagues. While it may seem like you’re working alone, a collaboration tool like Microsoft Teams can keep you connected.
- Investing in a comfortable table and chair can keep neck and back pain away.